Please note that Iain’s Parliamentary office can only get involved in cases from our constituents. If you are a constituent in Chingford and Woodford Green and you would like help with your case, please email a written summary of your case to:
Or you can send us a letter at:
The Rt Hon Sir Iain Duncan Smith MP
House of Commons
If you are not a constituent in Chingford and Woodford Green, please contact your local MP. You can find out who your local MP is by entering your postcode here.
Protecting Your Data:
Our office will not use your personal data in any way that goes beyond your reasonable expectations in contacting us. Please see our Privacy Notice

Coronavirus - COVID-19

Image by Olga Lionart from Pixabay

For the latest Government advice on the Coronavirus pandemic visit

For the latest medical advice visit